Restrictions on gatherings
From Tuesday the 9th of February 2021, the number of persons taking part in public events and public gatherings is restricted to 20 persons. The restriction is in effect through the 31st of March 2021.
The Regional State Administrative Agency strongly recommends avoiding all physical gatherings if one does not have to organize them.
Recommendations from the COVID-19 regional group of authorities in Central Ostrobothnia
- The use of face masks is recommended for people over the age of 12 in public spaces such as shops and in other places outside the home
- It is recommended that large groups of people and e.g. spending time at shopping centres is avoided in order to reduce social contacts.
- Working remotely is recommended when possible.
- It is recommended that people avoid close contacts outside of the family at their own discretion
- It is recommended that all unnecessary travelling is avoided.
- It is recommended that private gatherings of over ten people are not arranged. Those that arrange events are responsible for safety precautions and for the number of participants.