When you register, you consent to paying the course fee. The fee must be paid if you do not cancel the registration before the course starts. The fee varies from course to course and it can be seen with other course information on our webpage and on our brochures. If you do not use the Internet payment method, the invoice for the course will be sent to the address you gave.
Please use the reference number on the invoice, so that the payment can be traced to the right person and the right course.
- If the course must be cancelled by us, we try to suggest another course if possible.
- We will return the paid fees after the cancellation, if you give our office your bank account number and other relevant data.
- If you cancel your attendance after the course has started, the course fee will not be returned.
- The students will be responsible for themselves to buy or get the course materials and necessary textbooks etc for the course.
- All register cancellations must be done at least 2 weekdays before the course starts, or 2 weekdays before the last registration day, if such day has been given. If you cancel the course later, you need to pay half the course fee. The course has not been cancelled if you neglect the payment or only inform the teacher. If you neglect the proper cancellation, the course fee must be paid in full.
STUDENT REDUCTIONS ON THE COURSE FEE
Students with student cards will get 50% reduction on course fees. This reduction cannot be obtained when using Internet payment method.
Finnish Government supports the reduction of course fees for the unemployed, retired people and immigrants. Some of the courses in Kokkola Adult Education Center have therefore a reduced price for the course fees. This information is given in the corse description. These reduced price courses cannot be paid on te Internet.
PAYING BY EPASSI AND SMARTUM
Benefits for the Physical Education and culture courses are given by the employer and for individual use only. You can make only personal payments with these.
We accept ePassi or Smartum only for the Physical Education, Dance or for Wellbeing courses. If you want to pay by ePassi or by Smartum, please contact our office, either by phone or by visiting our office before the course starts. Using these methods of payment are not possible after the couse payment has been sent to you, so please contact the office in due time.
If the course has been paid by ePassi or by Smartum, the course fee cannot be returned.
The course must be fully paid by ePassi or by Smartum and no change will be given back.
Office opening hours in Vaasantie 7
Monday -Thursday 9.00 -11.30 and 17.00 -20.00
Phone 06 8289 777
KAIKU CARD INFORMATION
If you are given a Kaiku Card, you will be able to join a single course of your choice per year, without a course fee. Register for the course and please show us the card at our office before the course starts. More information: www.soite.fi/kaikukortti